ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS ANALYST
Black Diamond is looking for an Enterprise Systems Analyst to work as part of a smart, dedicated team to help design and build the next generation of enterprise systems for a rapidly growing, $150+ million multinational company. If you enjoy the challenges and opportunity of working in a fast-paced startup environment with the benefits of a mature company, then Black Diamond may be for you.
The Enterprise Systems Analyst will play a key role in some of BD’s most important projects and will be working closely with people in all business units around the globe.
• Design, develop and support ERP and WMS applications
• Design, develop and support integration of various systems with our ERP system, such as ecommerce, EDI, and PLM systems.
• Work closely with business units to define requirements
• Business processes improvement
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years enterprise systems support and/or development.
• 2+ years SQL experience
• 2+ years software development experience
Skills and General Experience:
Experience with any of the following will be highly regarded:
• WMS implementation and support
• ERP implementation, development and support
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV and C/AL
• Knowledge of finance and/or manufacturing
• C# or other .NET languages
• BI tools, especially ETL and reporting